ToGa Fandom Expo Coming Soon
Hosted by The Roadium Open Air Market
TOGA will be held under a fully enclosed 40×200’ tent. Since this will be a two-day event, vendors will
have the option to leave their merchandise setup overnight at no additional cost, guarded by
The Roadium security team.
What does the event look like?
- 5 food trucks, snack bar, and an eating area!
- Multiple characters in costume with back drops!
- Music & live entertainment!
- Lanyards upon entry!
- Goodies for all customers (buttons, stickers, etc.)!
- Games and prizes!
- Tons of parking!
- Free shuttle bus to and from the parking areas!
- Giant Air Balloon 21 feet high on Redondo Beach Blvd
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Webpage, YouTube, Instagram, Comic Book stores, and Colleges
- Roadium Drive in Theater’s Commercials during the Movie
- Gardena Cinema
- Bus and Car wraps
- Marquee and Digital Advertisement
- El Classificado & The Daily Breeze Newspapers
This event is being held in the South Bay region, which is home to people from all walks of life. Fans from all over the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas are expected to join in on the fun!
Please view the attached file for pricing, rules, and agreement.
|1 Day Event:|
|Single Tables $35|
|2 Day Event:|
|Single Tables $60|